Our project managers support you with project-specific engineering services from planning and execution to the final acceptance of your construction project. That way, we can offer you the optimum solution for your project.
Conceptual design phase
- Feasibility studies based on TV inspections
- Feasibility studies based on our technical questionnaire
- Support with approval in your country
- Static calculations of the wall thickness based on the interior pressure and exterior loads
- On-site inspection
- Preparatory measures (maintenance of operation, cleaning of old pipe, connections and faults, elbows, preparation of the pipe to be rehabilitated for the end connection)
- Choice of respective system technology
- Consulting for the design of the trenches
- Consulting for the transport and storage of the SAERTEX-LINERs
- On-site supervision of the construction project
- Installation support through cooperation with the application technicians, rented equipment, and liner end sleeves
- Connection of the liner to the existing pipeline network
Our consulting services for quality assurance:
- complete installation documentation with sampling
- visual inspection and leak and/or pressure tests
- professional disinfection after rehabilitation of a potable water pipe
- determination of the mechanical characteristics of construction site samples in the SAERTEX multiCom lab
Please contact us for more details.
We'll be pleased to hear from you.